A simple miracle guaranteed to cure body and soul and all that ails you.
Scrub your beautiful body with a moist, hot washcloth. There is no right way to do it, just do what feels right for you.
If you have time and energy, do your whole body. Otherwise, just do hands and feet, or head and neck; whatever needs attention. Take 2 minutes or 20 minutes.
- fill your sink with hot water
- put in the washcloth and wring it out
- scrub your body one section at a time
- when the towel cools off, dip it back into the hot water, wring it out and continue
- calms the mind
- increases circulation
- reduces stress and tension
- opens the pores to release toxins
- a form of self-massage and deep self-care
- softens deposits of hard fat below the skin
- allows excess fat, mucus, cellulite and toxins to be discharged
- activates the lymph, especially scrubbing underarms and groin
- re-energizes you in the morning and deeply relaxes you at night
- create a sacred moment before sleep, doing this by candlelight
- add your favorite essential oil to the water
- most important: creates profound and loving relationship with the body, especially with parts we’ve disowned
Best done by the bathroom sink, for maximum effect; can also be done in the shower.