We live in a world that is actively hostile towards women’s bodies. We are more encouraged to restrict our bodies, than to enjoy them. Consequently, being critical of her, your female animal body, may feel more “natural” than being kind and appreciative, but it doesn’t have to stay that way.
However accustomed you may be to finding fault with your body, persistent negativity towards your female body is not a habit to be glossed over. It is literally traumatic to your animal when you insult her. Your disapproval condemnation crushes her esteem and puts her into a state of frozen shock, in which she struggles to make effective changes.
That’s why it’s essential to always relate with your body in positive terms.
Whereas negativity can keep damaging her for years after it’s been uttered, encouraging words can leave a lasting balm that soothes, heals and bolsters her self-respect.
That’s why it’s critical to consciously use language that will support your female animal body to feel good and worthy, exactly as she is. These encouraging phrases are particularly important when you are going through difficult, tough times.
Whether you’d like to tell your animal body how fun it was to go dancing, how much you enjoyed eating breakfast with her, or how she is of utmost importance in your life, here are 56 positive and encouraging things to say to your female animal body on a regular basis.
1. I’m grateful for you.
2. I’m proud of you.
3. You have great instincts.
4. I love being your guardian and protector.
5. Your needs matter.
6. You are important.
7. You are loved.
8. I believe in you.
9. You are valuable.
10. You are enough.
11. You make my heart beat.
12. Your desires are meaningful to me.
13. You can say no.
14. You can say yes.
15. I know you are doing your best.
16. I accept you as you are.
17. We can try it your way.
18. You are worth it.
19. You make me happy.
20. I love your creativity.
21. Being with you is fun.
22. Don’t be afraid to be yourself.
23. You don’t have to be perfect to be great.
24. It’s exciting to spend time with you.
25. You are fascinating to me and others.
26. I love seeing the world through your eyes.
27. Your curiosity is encouraged.
28. I admire you.
29. I trust you.
30. You make wise choices.
31. Feeling your aliveness brings me joy.
32. I learn more about you every day.
33. You are so good to me.
34. You give me lots of pleasure.
35. Thank you for being alive.
36. I’m so glad we’re in this together.
37. You look great.
38. I want to understand you.
39. Progressing through life with you is rewarding.
40. You are really brave.
41. I forgive you, please forgive me.
42. I appreciate you.
43. Your sensuality is a gift.
44. We all make mistakes.
45. You are so good to me.
46. I love how you move.
47. Not everyone will get you, and that’s OK.
48. I feel your power.
49. I respect you.
50. I enjoy paying attention to you.
51. I’m listening to your signals.
52. You are beautiful.
53. I love you.
54. I could never stop loving you.
55. I will never stop loving you.
56. You are my one and only precious animal body and I will never take you for granted.
Once you get the swing of communicating positively with your body, you’ll feel a huge upsurge of energy and body confidence in your life. Others will respond more positively to your body too, as you are setting to the tone. You may never have been modeled by another woman what it looks and sounds like to be kind and caring towards your body in your communication, so this is a chance for you to be a leader for others.
Have fun with this practice and let me know in the comments the difference it makes for you.
This article is inspired by an article titled, “66 Positive Things You Should Be Saying to Your Child,” by Alessia Santoro